Friday, May 1, 2009

What I Read in April

So my online book club does this post every month and I think it's pretty fun. I like looking back to see what all I've read lately (though I always have to run and check Goodreads because I can never remember) and to see how my total compares to the month before. This is especially true since I'm trying to read 75 books in 2009 (these bring me up to 29).

These were all awesome books and I really enjoyed them all. My total is about the same as last month which is great since this month I read The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon, which is huge. So, in reverse order, here's the list of what I read in April.

Matilda by Roald Dahl*
The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthey*
Sideways Stories from Wayside School by Louis Sachar*
A Chicago Tavern: A Goat, A Curse, and the American Dream by Rick Kogan*

* These were for a challenge we have going for book club. Matilda and Sideways Stories.... were 2 of my favorite childhood books and Belly Laughs was a book about motherhood/maternity in honor of Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog