Hard to believe we're at the half-way point of 2017! This year is really flying.
Here are the books that I'd say are the ten best I've read so far this year. It'll be interesting to see how this list changes by the end of the year.
1. The Names They Gave Us - Emery Lord
2. Who Thought This Was a Good Idea?: And Other Questions You Should Have Answers to When You Work in the White House - Alyssa Mastromonaco
3. Alex, Approximately - Jenn Bennett
4. Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis - J.D. Vance
5. All the Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr
6. The Hating Game - Sally Thorne
7. The Princess Diarist - Carrie Fisher
8. Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything In Between
9. The Skeptics' Guide to the Mysteries of the Universe - Jessica Arden
10. All I Ask - Nicole McLaughlin
All images via Goodreads