Sunday, May 10, 2009

Have You Called Your Mom Yet?

I have not. Because 1. my mom likes to sleep in (lol) and 2. I'll be seeing her in about 2.5 hours. What's your excuse? Although I do still need to talk to my mother-in-law.

Today I'm having lunch at my parent's house with them and my grandma. Mom is making chicken, potato salad, deviled eggs, and I have no idea what else. And yes, I know it's horrible that she's cooking on her day, but it was her idea and I don't have the room to do it! (again, excuses excuses). I am contributing though. I made Paula Deen's Strawberry Cake (as requested by mom) and Pepperoni and Parmesan Pasta Salad. The cake smelled so good when it was baking last night. 
I haven't gotten out for a walk or anything yet, I kinda overslept (maybe that's genetic? lol), but I'm hoping to get one in later. 

Well, I'm off to get things done. Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite moms and all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog