Song Of The Week – Someone Like You – Adele. Just go listen to this now. Seriously. Go.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Song of the Week – Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) by Shakira. This is another song from Zumba that we actually just learned this week. I’ve done it twice now and love it. It may be my favorite routine we’ve learned. And it is so darn catchy. I’ve had the song stuck in my head since Tuesday. The routine our instructor taught us incorporates a lot of the moves from the video which is really funny. Definitely check this one out!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Oy, I cannot believe I finally did a vlog. But I keep seeing this accent vlog around and I really wanted to do one. So, here you go.
If you want to see what it is that I’m trying to say:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped
- body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry
- groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
So, what do you think? Pretty typical for a Midwest girl?
And what do you think of vlogs? Yay or Nay?
Oh, and that’s my lovely bookcase in the background. Anyone recognize anything on that top shelf?