Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting My Glow On

Do you see the newest edition to the sidebar over there --> ? That cute badge will take you to the main page of Angela's (from Oh She Glows) Summer Glow Boot Camp (SGBC), which is her second boot camp. I started reading her blog about halfway through her first boot camp, so I didn't get to do it. So I'm super excited to do this one.
The boot camp features a handy calendar that tells you what days to do what exercises, when there is a new giveaway (and there are some awesome ones!), and what the main theme is for the week (among other cool things). This is a very cool way to spend the month of July.
Now, you might be thinking that I'm nuts for doing this during the same month I'm going to be packing and moving, but I think it's a smart idea. It will be really nice to have something to focus on other than the upcoming move, and really that will only make the last week difficult, and I figure by then I'll be so addicted to this program that I will find the time. Not to mention the added moves for SGBC aren't that time consuming.
So, click the button and check out the SGBC and Angela's site. And let me know if you're getting your glow on too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog