Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

 

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and fun time last night and is looking forward to a great 2012!

I thought I’d share some of my goals for 2012 (I don’t like the word resolutions) just to give you an idea of what I’m hoping to accomplish this year (and to keep myself on track!).

My goals for 2012:

- Read 100 books (I ended with 76 in 2011!)

- Read 12 books for the Presidential Challenge (more on this soon)

- Read 12 classics in 2012 (again, more soon)

- Get our finances in order

- Organize and deep clean our house and keep it that way

- Get my camera out more and become a better photographer

- Continue to go to Zumba at least 2x a week while also expanding into other types of workouts (I’m looking at you NROLFW and C25K!)

- Write more (including blogging)

So, that’s my list of things I plan to do or focus on this year. I may add more throughout the year as things come to me but I think that’s a pretty good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog