Friday, December 30, 2011

2011

 

I thought I’d do a quick post of some of my favorite things from 2011. I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year!

Favorite books - I read quite a few very good books this year, so here are just a few of my favorites:

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite album – Wasting Light by the Foo Fighters is by far my favorite cd of the year. My favorite songs are off this cd too – Rope, Dear Rosemary, and Arlandria.

 

Favorite movie – As if there was any question Smile

 

Favorite workout – I adore zumba. I’m so glad I started going this year!

 

Favorite trip – Indianapolis. I adore this city.

PA210542

 

Favorite recipe – Peanut Butter and Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake. Trust me.

P6100486

Television show – I still adore The Big Bang Theory. I’m really loving Amy Farrah Fowler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog