Saturday, November 12, 2011

Friday (ok, Saturday) Five 11/12/11

 

1. Yeah, ok I missed Friday again. This week was crazy again. I worked my two nights at Second Job and then worked over time at my main job the other days. I’m so tired. I guess I looked like it Thursday night because my coworker offered to switch weeks and sent me home early Thursday night even though it was my turn. She told me to go home and rest. So now I’ll stay late next week. So next week will be a crazy week too. blah

2. I went to zumba this morning. I haven’t been since I got the Second Job since I now work when my usual class is going on. It felt so great to back even though it wasn’t my usual teacher. Class totally kicked my butt. I seriously thought I was going to have to stop for a minute. I’m almost afraid that I may have to go to the doctor to see about an inhaler again. I was diagnosed with exercise induced asthma as a kid but haven’t had an inhaler in years (um, wasn’t much exercise going on there for a while). But I loved class. I think I’m going to try to get into the one class my fav instructor does when I can go. I miss her!

3. I’m watching Eclipse as I type this. It is cracking me up. It is so very cheesy. Seriously. Sarah and I will be going to see Breaking Dawn next weekend so I figured I ought to finally watch Eclipse. Sarah and I were never able to make it to the theater to see this one and we were never able to find a time to watch the dvd together. So I’m finally just watching it on my own. It is so awkward.

4. This morning at zumba I ran into the mom of a girl I went to high school with. After class she was talking to me and said she thought it was me but wasn’t sure. She told me that I looked really good and goes “didn’t you have knee problems?” and I said yes and she goes “well, you look really good. Really.” I said thanks and was really happy with the compliment….and then I started wondering – just how bad did I look in high school? lol

5. I watched the preview for Snow White and the Huntsman and I think it looks really good. I’m not a huge Kristen Stewart fan but apparently she’s said some great things about this movie and it does look really good. So I may have to see it.

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to try Zumba and then chickening out! I have no idea why.

    I'm looking forward to Snow White but then again I am a fan of KStew. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zumba. It is so much fun. My legs have been sore the last 2 days though!

    I have a bit of a love/hate w/ KStew. She's so awkward but it kind of works for Bella. Snow White looks amazing though.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog