Thursday, January 27, 2011

Song of the Week (1/24/11 – 1/28/11)

So for this week’s song of the week we’re venturing into the land of Zumba. My Tuesday night Zumba class to be exact.

Song of the Week – Broken Sorrow by Nuttin But Stringz. Upon first listen this may not sound like a traditional Zumba song – but my instructor uses it as the cool down song. The moves are nice and slow and flow-y (and stretch-y!) and I feel just like a ballerina doing them (childhood fantasy alert!). I love this song so much I ended up asking what it was and then searched iTunes for it. It is that good!

I think it helps that I’m a sucker for string instruments. I have always wanted to play the violin (childhood fantasy alert!) and adore songs that aren’t your typical style for the sound of a string instrument. And the fact that this song has such a crazy intense beat to it makes me love it even more. So definitely go check this one out (Youtube). Oh and some of you might actually recognize these guys – they placed third on season 3 of America’s Got Talent.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog