Monday, September 25, 2017

Banned Books Week

Banned Books Week is a week celebrating our ability to read any book we want; even (maybe especially) books that some people may not want us to read.

To celebrate Banned Books Week I'll be posting six of my favorite frequently challenged or banned books, one each day for the rest of this week. I hope you feel inclined to pick these up, if you haven't read them already! Feel free to share your favorite banned or challenged books too. I'm always looking for the next great read!




Today's book is actually a series - The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling.

I love these books. The imagery, the concept of building your own family and finding your own strengths, the wonderful, magical world that Rowling built. It's all amazing and I'm sadden that anyone would object to these amazing books.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog