Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Prayers

Saying a prayer and sending major stay-in-there thoughts to a friend and her three little buns in the oven tonight.

One thing that still amazes me about the internet is the fact that you can become so attached to friends that you've never actually met in person. My stomach dropped, my heart stopped for a second, and tears came to my eyes when I saw that this friend was in the hospital and the little ones were possibly trying to make a break for it early. I was so happy when she found out she was pregnant - she and her husband totally deserve to have this family - and I want everything to be ok. I may never be able to actually hug my friend or babysit for her, but I'm still praying just as hard as I would for my neighbor.

Stay in there babies - you aren't done baking yet!

2 comments:

Search This Blog