Friday, October 1, 2010

Decorating: Fall Wreath

This is a wreath that I made for our front door. Please ignore the odd windows on the door, it came with the house :P

I made this wreath in about 15 minutes using a stick wreath (not sure what the technical name is), green/brown/white/orange ribbon, and some leaves in different oranges. They're all from the Better Homes and Garden line from Wal-Mart. The total cost of this less than $10, the leaves were only $1!

I just wound the ribbon around the wreath and then made a bow at the bottom. This was a big deal for me because I suck at making bows! I'm very proud of this bow! And then I just tucked the leaves in between the branches.

Have I mentioned that I'm really proud of this wreath? :P







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog