Wednesday, April 24, 2013

TTT–books I thought I’d like more/less than I did

I decided I’m going to start participating in the Top Ten Tuesday posts at The Broke and the Bookish. Books are good. Lists are good. So this should be good (I hope)!

Today’s theme – Top ten books I thought I’d like more/less than I did.

Books I thought I’d like more than I did:

 Cleaving: A Story of Marriage, Meat, and Obsession Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6)

Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage

 

Books I thought I’d like less than I did:

The Fault in Our Stars Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1) His Excellency: George Washington Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1)

Salem's Lot

1 comment:

  1. I really liked Warm Bodies too - haven't read the others, but I'll check out the ones on your "thought I'd like less" list.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog