Sunday, July 1, 2012

In the Mail: Target Beauty Bag

 

So the summer Target Beauty Bag came the other day and I have to say that is a great way to cheer up a rather crappy day. Cute beauty products for free? Yes please!

This is my second ever beauty bag as I did get the spring one a couple months ago. I loved that one too.

I’ve seen posts about these bags on Facebook and some blogs and I’ve seen people asking about what is in them so I thought I would show you all what was in the bag I got.

IMAG0424

 

The bag is a cute blue printed bag. I’m not sure what it is made of but it is more of a linen feel.

At the top is a booklet of Target coupons for beauty products. Then the samples are:

Aveeno Living Color Color Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Condition

Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo (black bottle)

Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock in SPF 70

 

I don’t have colored hair so I may give those samples to my mom or mother in law but I’m really excited to try the Split Remedy Shampoo. I’m also really excited to try the lip butter because I’ve heard really good things about that product. And the sunblock will definitely get used because I got a horrible sunburn in Milwaukee a couple weeks ago and definitely got a reminder about the importance of sunblock.

So did anyone else get a beauty bag? Anyone planning to try to get the fall one if there is one? I know I will!

1 comment:

Search This Blog