Saturday, November 7, 2009

What I Read in October

October was not a very good month book-count wise. Because An Echo in the Bone was so big and it took me a while to read it I only managed to get 3 books read. I've got to kick it up in November! I've surpassed my original goal of 50 by I'm still shy of my second goal of 75. I'm up to 58 now.

In October I read

The Outlandish Companion by Diana Gabaldon. This talks about the first 4 book in the Outlander series: the characters, the history, her research methods, and what led her to writing these books. I thought it was very interesting.

An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon. The most recent book in the series. Totally loved it.

Twilight by Stephanie Myers. This was a re-read. I'm getting ready for the release of the New Moon movie. So that book is next up for me I think. This one is my second favorite in the series (I like the third one best) but I think it's really good.

Here's to more reading in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog