Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What I Read in September

Since I was so late with this for August I thought I'd do September before the month even ends.

So, in September I read:

Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen

The UnDomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella

Dead and Gone - Charlaine Harris

From Dead to Worse - Charlaine Harris

What's It Like Out There? - Mario Andretti

All Together Dead - Charlaine Harris

Definitely Dead - Charlaine Harris

and a chunk of An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon.

1 comment:

  1. Great list of reads! I'm especially a fan of Kinsella, but I'll definitely pick up a few other of these : )

    And speaking of good reads! I think you would love a book I wrote called 'Knickles and Dimes'. It's a really fun read, with laugh-out-loud characters and a great story. I hope you'll check it out!

    http://www.eloquentbooks.com/KnicklesAndDimes.html

    Thanks for the suggestions!

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog