Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my very random blog. I decided to start this so that there was an easy way to keep my friends and family up-to-date on what is going on in my (well our) life. Typically life here is fairly boring but it seems to be picking up here lately. So this blog will be the place where it all gets written down for easy reference.

Right now we're house hunting, so expect to see lots of posts about that. Then when we finally find a house expect lots of posts about all the steps of buying, packing, moving (including lots of me complaining about how much I hate packing and moving), unpacking and decorating (and lots of me complaining about how much I suck at unpacking and decorating).

There will be other stuff too, like about books I'm reading or trips we're taking for instance. So those types of posts will show up too. So I promise to label everything very well, that way you can skip to what interests you.

So, again welcome and please feel free to comment. You know how much I love hearing from you all!

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy while I was gone! ::adds blog to list:: I've got to read through and catch up now!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog