Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Back to School Freebie

Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


This week's theme is a back to school inspired freebie week which means participants are free to pick their own theme for their list. In honor of back to school time I thought I'd go with some of my favorite books from the young reader, middle grade, and young adult sections of bookstores.

Happy reading!

1. Matilda - Roald Dahl. One of my all-time favorite books ever.


2. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins. The whole 3 books series is amazing, really.


3. Alex, Approximately - Jenn Bennett. I read this over the summer and it instantly went on my list of favorites.



4. Open Road Summer - Emery Lord. My first Emery book and still my favorite.


5. Kristy's Great Idea - Ann M. Martin. I have no doubt that the BSC books are why I'm such a big reader to this day.


6. Sideways Stories from Wayside School - Louis Sachar. I adored these as a kid.


7. Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret - Judy Blume. I seriously lost count of how many times I read this growing up.


8. Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling series) - Megan McCafferty. Love this series and McCafferty is so nice on social media.


9. The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen. Honestly it was hard to pick just one Dessen book for this list. Read them all, trust me.


10. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling. I mean, duh.






All images via Goodreads.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Matilda when I was a kid, and Harry Potter is a given of course!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/top-ten-tuesday-121/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog